Friday, 14 March 2008

2 weeks old... more pictures

Zoe is now more than 2 weeks old.... she seems to be putting on weight (having a double chin) and has a fairly healthy appetite. We have not managed to weigh her since we don't have the right equipment. But from the crude weighing scale estimates, she should be around 2.7kg now.

Here are some more pictures of her.... let us know if she looks more chubby ok?

Ear itchy, let me dig my ear...

Here's a wide smile for you...

I can do the surprised look too!

I love to air my armpits...

And here's waving goodbye to you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that Zoe is using cloth diapers, save the environment. Haha..
She's getting prettier. Her eyes are big. =)

Keep the updates coming.

zonkkie said...

actually cloth diapers don't really save cost or the environment la, cos you need to use quite a lot of water to wash and get it clean. Plus the baby laundry detergent... so almost the same like paper diapers.

Birthday + Visitor Counter

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker